Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm getting tiny white worms on my seeds and it's causing germ issues...wtf is it?
Fungus gnat larvae are supposedly wormy things up to 1/4" long. I had them through several grows, although I never actually saw the larvae, just the adults flying around the top of the pots. My seedling survival rate got very low, like 1/3 or 2/5. They'd sprout and then rot before the cotyledon could open, or if they survived they wouldn't start to grow 'til the 2nd or 3rd week above ground. I hope I have them under control now, with mosquito bits and yellow sticky cards, a break between grows, new intake filter, and new coco on the next grow.

Fungus gnat larvae are supposedly wormy things up to 1/4" long. I had them through several grows, although I never actually saw the larvae, just the adults flying around the top of the pots. My seedling survival rate got very low, like 1/3 or 2/5. They'd sprout and then rot before the cotyledon could open, or if they survived they wouldn't start to grow 'til the 2nd or 3rd week above ground. I hope I have them under control now, with mosquito bits and yellow sticky cards, a break between grows, new intake filter, and new coco on the next grow.
Don’t forget good LIVE nematodes! ;)

100_4658.JPG
Cherry apple fritter is putting out some strong Tart cherry smells The Brain damage on the right smells like cake :eyebrows:

View attachment 1612244Cherry apple fritter is putting out some strong Tart cherry smells The Brain damage on the right smells like cake :eyebrows:

i could def get brain damage eatin that cherry apple fritter....hee-hee :mrgreen: tried to rep ya back, but gotta spread more around first ;) ppp

So are you saying these 3 different strains aren't in the same strain the way I crossed it? While taking banana purple punch and dark jedi pollen plus it's own pollen so all 3 and pollinated on the Devil's cream...on a separate plant?
Here's my layman's understanding or your situation with 2 pollen donors. Suppose my gf really wants a baby, takes fertility meds so she ovulates multiple eggs every month, and sleeps with 2 different guys. Then she has quintuplets. Some of the kids might look like me, some like the other dad, some like the mom. None of the kids will have genes from both dads though. Also there are 6 grandparents the kids could look like. So your seeds should be an interesting random collection of combinations of awesome characteristics. And I prolly need a new gf. Sorry, I'm kinda blitzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back