Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I found another herm in my half gallon freebie run! This time it's tricross by atlas seeds. Maybe my 24 hr light cycle is stressing them out? My temp and humidity is fine but even then I think if they are herming under stress then screw em right? 24 carat still going no balls same with apple fritter by blimburn. But I guess that's why they are free right?

Here's my layman's understanding or your situation with 2 pollen donors. Suppose my gf really wants a baby, takes fertility meds so she ovulates multiple eggs every month, and sleeps with 2 different guys. Then she has quintuplets. Some of the kids might look like me, some like the other dad, some like the mom. None of the kids will have genes from both dads though. Also there are 6 grandparents the kids could look like. So your seeds should be an interesting random collection of combinations of awesome characteristics. And I prolly need a new gf. Sorry, I'm kinda blitzed.
I have been battling the fungus gnat every basement grow :pop:

Damn I found another herm in my half gallon freebie run! This time it's tricross by atlas seeds. Maybe my 24 hr light cycle is stressing them out? My temp and humidity is fine but even then I think if they are herming under stress then screw em right? 24 carat still going no balls same with apple fritter by blimburn. But I guess that's why they are free right?
It is best if they have darkness... Were they all in one tent? And what size tent?

Starfox & Mothman - Day 48 :vibe:
20230708_112408.jpg

20230708_112433.jpg

But I guess that's why they are free right?

No @Hotfire ....no vendor Deliberately sends out dodgy seed...even freebies.

It is a waste of packing..posting and reputation....... :headbang: ....if you are confident your conditions are good....sounds like you have just been Unlucky......:pass:

3x3 tent but I have never run into this problem with seeds I have paid for except pink panama grew balls almost immediately after I topped.
IME , having too many in a tent can sometimes cause issues ...I call it, 'The battle for the bulge'. Plants can sense their surroundings , and IMO when they sense that they will need to battle for light, and sense impending failure at that. It can cause them to self preserve to ensure their ultimate survival...

:baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back