Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1688701787092.gif

Our hound, however, charges to the ball at max speed, picks it up, looks back at us, and drops it. In her game we have to go get the ball to throw it again. Sigh. :rofl::pighug:

:crying: Gracie has her own spin on that :doh: she'll fetch the ball, bring it back....and then take off with it again:face:ppp

I can relate, although via physiotherapy experience. The last adjustment of an errant sacroiliac must have been audible all the way into the waiting area in the hall. The man might have lost a customer or two... Oh, and to clarify, I never made a peep, I am talking about the snap of it going back into position.
:crying: Gracie has her own spin on that :doh: she'll fetch the ball, bring it back....and then take off with it again:face:ppp
In our house, that's called keep away. Kinda like fetch, only not. :pighug: Another game ours plays, although not with the tennis balls. :rofl:

Decided to start taming the jungle a bit before bed tonight. Got two done: Dread Bread (left) and Pine Tar Kush (Right)
Time to finish this joint of Gnome's Methane and hit the hay!
20230707_000406.jpg
20230707_001529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back