Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
so youz all are going to have to take my word for it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmm........well I don't Know about that @Lil Dab

This is the net........many people outright Lie.......:shrug:.........

Do you have any written confirmation from your parents/G parents that you did actually get that weight.........?............:eyebrows:

:crying: #HappyFriday @Lil Dab ......................:pighug:...We Believe you......

Great Job......:bravo:

Sitting in the morning.....murk......:biggrin:...I Think it will clear up.........:pass:

IMG_6685.JPG

IMG_6689.JPG

2 x 20 ltr pots...3 females per pot........so rerasonable for a fert comparison...........:headbang:

The one on the left is worm castings and Bud Candy..........my most usual fert regime....

Then the new stuff BOOM ferts.
1 Autospecific all through the grow fert....and a Bud Boost...to Fatten at the end of the grow.

All the BOOM products cost me 34 Euros.......so it is not ridiculously expensive.........:pass:...but we'll See if we notice a Difference huh....?

View attachment 1611856 Hmmm........well I don't Know about that @Lil Dab

This is the net........many people outright Lie.......:shrug:.........

Do you have any written confirmation from your parents/G parents that you did actually get that weight.........?............:eyebrows:

:crying: #HappyFriday @Lil Dab ......................:pighug:...We Believe you......

Great Job......:bravo:
:whew::crying: Wasn’t too worried if you didn’t it wasn’t for anything important..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back