Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I weighed up Outlier Z and swear I took a picture of weight but cant find it guess I didn't hit the button so youz all are going to have to take my word for it cause I'm not un jarring it I got 110 grams plus the 20g I pressed a few days ago :woohoo1: Super dense buds loaded with frost and nice fruity smell.. She pressed really well yielding 4.22g from 20 grams of bud over 20% yield :woohoo::cooldance::yay:

IMG_5248.JPG

IMG_5249.JPG

IMG_5253.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5260.JPG

IMG_5250.JPG

That's all for me folkz it too late I need to get to bed see youz all tomorrow :lildab::headbang::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

They don't sell anything for $10... So it's buy another pack. So it's really $72 with the discount to pick your own freebies :pass:
Pretty sure they have a seed cracker for cheap! Or u coulda bought a big pile of stickers u will never use!

I'd actually have to have a spear and an atlatl but yeah, I bet I could hit close enough that there shouldn't be too much collateral damage. :salute:
Rule #1 - release spear before you drive it through your foot. :rofl: :pighug:

The modern equivalent:

1688701362745.png

For those without dogs, this "atlatl" throws tennis balls, not spears. The idea being that the dog involved brings the ball back for another throw. Our hound, however, charges to the ball at max speed, picks it up, looks back at us, and drops it. In her game we have to go get the ball to throw it again. Sigh. :rofl::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back