Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried breaking some necks on T20 Ave of the Giants.
20230703_221152.jpg

Realized the power outages (some of town still without power and keeps going on and off once or twice a day) have fucked my timer/ timing schedule... hopefully I've got it straight now, but concerned about herm issues.

If runoff is very different from input, the pH change has to have happened in the medium, and the pH in the medium must be at least as bad as the runoff, if not worse due to dilution of runoff by input. Fresh runoff is a reflection of conditions in the medium, methinks. At least that is the way my feeble brain sees it. :pighug:
My brain translates it into “touch much of a hassle for us to compute”….us being the remaining brain cells….so i stick to soil! I usually even slack off their or start turning dials on my blumats and flooding shit or turning too far back and killing a plant in a matter if days from it getting no water so had plenty of soil issues but this round got topdressed at just right time it looks like cuz multiple weeks into flower and they are all actually still green! :shrug::rofl::cooldance:
image.jpg

Got some big ass crazy bracts on the lil mobslivers biggun! Since someone mentioned earlier figured i would share! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Blue microdoggy has some too!
image.jpg

For scale on their current size the tower fan in back is 40”! The bigger ones top cola is prob shoulder high! Really glad how these 7gal pots have worked! Early in veg had a time i realized i had gone like 8 days without watering them and expected half yellow and/or dead plants but they were growing without having skipped a beat! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back