Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the 20 kitchens knives stuck in me just happened to be laying on the steps.
I was gonna say fell down the stairs and stabbed yourself on the way down but didn’t wanna get too dark! :crying:

1688436570027.gif

I was gonna say fell down the stairs and stabbed yourself on the way down but didn’t wanna get too dark! :crying:

View attachment 1610671
why stop now, your already morbid LOL My girls so protective of the kids and myself, she got me in a few pickles when we were young. The girl got a temper, but its a protective temper.

why stop now, your already morbid LOL My girls so protective of the kids and myself, she got me in a few pickles when we were young. The girl got a temper, but its a protective temper.
Was she the mom yelling at the referee for the kids sporting events! :haha::crying:

1688437241038.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners!

Yes I have looked into those several times, I am just too cheap to buy one. Until you get into professional models they only dispense one solution. Which is really all you would need. 95% of the time the drift is up in PH. It is caused by microbes and calcium carbonate dropping out of solution. So dispensing PH down is what is called for. The systems can be calibrated to dose a small amount and wait for the res to equalize before dispensing more. The PH probe needs to be calibrated regularly and replaced when it no longer calibrates.

You do not need to worry about the PH in the coco or the run-off as long as the nutrient solution going in is at the correct PH.

You probably do not need that much stirring. You want to be careful that your stir pump is not heating up the res!
I've heard that pH of runoff in coco doesn't matter, but I am not convinced. I can't recall the exact pH of the runoff during my last coco grow, but it was out of bounds, and the coco itself was likely worse than the runoff. I do not understand why that strong a departure from ideal in coco should not affect plants, so I will continue to correct by adjusting input when my coco run off indicates a problem. :pighug:

I've heard that pH of runoff in coco doesn't matter, but I am not convinced. I can't recall the exact pH of the runoff during my last coco grow, but it was out of bounds, and the coco itself was likely worse than the runoff. I do not understand why that strong a departure from ideal in coco should not affect plants, so I will continue to correct by adjusting input when my coco run off indicates a problem. :pighug:
They are $125 but prob have better luck and be a lot easier to just use a ph probe made for soil/coco and once a week u can stab the medium for a reading to see if its drifting! Just cuz runoff ph changes doesn’t mean that the medium ph is changing so altering feed ph may be totally unnecessary! Just my 2 cents homeskillet! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back