Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I keep thinking I want a ph doser for the coco setup it would make life and the girls alot better if it works properly.. I found this one on amazon and curious if any of the hydro guys in here know anything or have seen this one it sure would beat spending almost $500 on the bluelab version the reviews are so so on it :shrug: :thanks: in advance any and all input is welcome :lol:
I'll tag a few of you that i think may be interested @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mañ'O'Green @420autoflower I hope i am not missing anyone if I am sorry

View attachment 1610525

Amazon product

Just checked it out. Never used a PH doser before but something like that would definitely make life much easier and worth the money. Might have to get one to try out myself but currently running a few different reservoirs and wouldn’t want to spent the coin on all three.

Dollars. Gimme 20 regular please. And then they just fill it up anyway :crying: Used to hide my weed in between the gas cap and cover when I was younger. Got caught a couple times with weed in there :pass:
I'd be telling em to take the extra back out cause I only got 20 bucks.

Morning kittens.....fair night sleep, getting morning chores worked on. Basically got today's meals cooked yesterday and just nuking so mostly a outside work day for me as long as I can stand it. Might rain, might not is the best forecast we can get for today....everyone have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back