Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
annnnnd, only old fartz know about -> da plane, da plane, DA MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE!! :jump: jus sayin....:biggrin: ppp
This old fart has never said or written in any form "get hip", until now. :pighug: Methinks you might have generations confused. But maybe I missed something eh? No surprise there. :biggrin:

I been working on finding a way to attach my UR45 Mars Hydro uv/ir lights to my SP3000 led.
I made the brackets and have them drilled, tomorrow the clips come to attach the lights, wish me luck.
There will be a strip on each side.
Looks good to me mate, should work a treat. :worship:

This old fart has never said or written in any form "get hip", until now. :pighug: Methinks you might have generations confused. But maybe I missed something eh? No surprise there. :biggrin:

hey, either a) get hip, or b) be a rectangle....ur choice ;) ppp

hey, either a) get hip, or b) be a rectangle....ur choice ;) ppp
ok, if I have to. I can do it. I think. Maybe with a toke or two to help. I'll work on it. :pighug:

Quite aside from that, pass on a butt scratch to Gracie for me. Penny sends a "woof" and tail wag her way. :biggrin:

And in other news, I got a call from an unknown number today, and when I answered, it turned out to be a woman at the clinic that issued my medical certificate for growing more than four plants last year. The clinic actually kept track of when my renewal was needed, and contacted me without my lifting a finger. The permit application will go in in lots of time for my winter mischief. I had been wondering if I could find the clinic's contact information, but now I don't even have to look. Other than slow processing at the government end, the system actually works. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back