Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet both of them would/would've been pretty fun to hang out with :crying:
I would rather hang out with Don Nelson the former Mavs coach! He now has a huge pot farm next door to Willie Nelson in Hawaii! :headbang:

Touron= mildly pejorative term for tourist. I are one at times...

My comment was to point out that the reason that peeps (young men mostly) do this shit (spewing burning gasoline from one's mouth is another example) is because in their cultures, that is how they choose to support themselves, and often they have, compared to most of us, very limited options. Entertaining the tourons for tips is what it is all about. To me, it seems a pretty sad reason to die young, likely with a wife and kids left behind. The fact that it is plain stupid to play with cobras in that way does not change the fact that the main purpose of the activity is to entertain tourists for a few bucks.

There are times when I feel like a parasite when travelling other cultures, and this sort of entertainment is one of the reasons why.

Sorry for the rant, I will stop now. :pighug:
They weren’t even that lucky! They were performing for fellow broke Indonesians!

Looking at vehicles for the next upgrade and came across this … @InkAddict$ it fits up 11 .. should we shoot for more babies after this lmao 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️ how’s that grey hair now that I said that 🤨
B6D4EDBF-B6CB-440C-832D-64D748D46930.png
FDE3CC0B-4890-46F1-96EE-E6A2075F134E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back