Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite sure thats not who (uhhh i mean what) they were kissing cobras for! :shrug::rofl:
Touron= mildly pejorative term for tourist. I are one at times...

My comment was to point out that the reason that peeps (young men mostly) do this shit (spewing burning gasoline from one's mouth is another example) is because in their cultures, that is how they choose to support themselves, and often they have, compared to most of us, very limited options. Entertaining the tourons for tips is what it is all about. To me, it seems a pretty sad reason to die young, likely with a wife and kids left behind. The fact that it is plain stupid to play with cobras in that way does not change the fact that the main purpose of the activity is to entertain tourists for a few bucks.

There are times when I feel like a parasite when travelling other cultures, and this sort of entertainment is one of the reasons why.

Sorry for the rant, I will stop now. :pighug:

Wtf is a touron? A tourist moron? I am far too lazy to look up that 1! Those people were entertaining fellow indonesians in small ramshackle villages!
If no tourists were involved I stand corrected at least for this instance. Yes, tourons are tourists as I said in my last note. :pighug:

It pays to be polite! My mom was freaking out cuz canner stopped working other day right after making a batch of jam so had me look at it and no idea how she didn’t notice this except she rarely lifts pot off base cuz its so heavy! :yoinks:
View attachment 1619185
U can obv see where it started melting on the right there cuz should look same as left side of that piece! Melted clean thru to the bottom!
View attachment 1619186

Mom immediately went to look for a replacement whereas i went straight to ball website to contact customer service! Told them my mom got as a gift (vs telling them when it was really purchased) and not only are they replacing the canner but when they called my mom they told her to also get an estimate to fix that spot on countertop! :thumbsup::yay:
View attachment 1619187

As i stated other day no idea why people think being a jerk is the way to go! At the least give the place the chance to fix their mistake before going psycho! :shrug::rofl:
exactly, the peeps on the other end are just doing their jobs, and treated with respect, they will almost always do the best they can for someone. A friendly smile usually helps, and once in a while, it will make someone's day. Service peeps sometimes have a really tough time with irate customers. :pighug:

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live Stoners!

Boss slammed into a car on his electric scooter and is in the hospital . Dont know how he is yet . He got one of these
I hope your boss is ok! I was cruising down the road at 40mph the other day when a man driving one of those zipped right on by me, so basically he was a 50mph bag of orderly bones and shit on a broomstick :rofl: Speed kills is a law we ignore to our own peril.

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live Stoners!

I hope your boss is ok! I was cruising down the road at 40mph the other day when a man driving one of those zipped right on by me, so basically he was a 50mph bag of orderly bones and shit on a broomstick :rofl: Speed kills is a law we ignore to our own peril.
Broken rib and a knot on his dome but hes good

no :nono: the song i posted is actually about & dedicated to Robin Williams, so....get hip man!:deadhorse: :headbang: ppp
Robin Williams was a comic genius. :pighug: If you don't laugh till you hurt over his skit on the origins of golf, ya don't have a funny bone in yer body. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back