Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming where you live ..I could sit there all day snd look at that...beautiful....I'd chill and smoke all day ...lol maybe have @Mara Cachafa hook me up a hammock...what a life...

Got plenty of hammocks so come on! I use them to camp with instead of tents except in the winter. It is really scenic around here. The Blue Ridge parkway runs on top of that mountain and the Appalachian trail is on the other side

Y’all need a place with central ac! Window units plus the stuff in tents will suck down some juice! Tell hubby to unplug them side lights that aren’t doing much cuz less juice being used means a smaller bill next time! ;)
Ya definitely need central ac I just couldn’t believe my eyes this morning

At least u aren’t here! We aren’t on the national grid so we don’t have a choice of providers! Majority of areas u have 1 provider to choose from and u can choose fixed rate plan (mire expensive but stays same rate) or variable rate can drop but also in times of emergencies how u wind up with a $300 bill going to $2000! People found that out the hard way couple years back when the grid crashed cuz it was ungodly expensive once it started coming back on!
We don’t have any other choice of providers it’s just one here

Some garden tomato caprese with burrata and Spanish olive oil for lunch today! Will have more tomatoes next week than we know what to do with so it will be pan con tomate week!

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 2.28.47 PM.png

Some garden tomato caprese with burrata and Spanish olive oil for lunch today! Will have more tomatoes next week than we know what to do with so it will be pan con tomate week!

View attachment 1618840

Oh Yum Goo...I tried to Rep you but it said spread it around............. :pighug: ...

Yeah, but what wasn't pictured was having to deal with the kid from Deliverance at the local yokel convince store that the pic was taken from and wondering which wandering eye to look at while talking to him! :haha:

5277bc87884a67ae4bd93edc2c2fcd39--banjos-paddles.jpg
:coffee: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back