Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all !!! 67*f, kitties fed. I had to drop in and say howdy to the morning gang while I was down at the house!

I got a few days kicking back up at the lake catching a buzz(few fish) when I got a message from a buddy down in Fairfax Virginia who found a very low mileage, garage kept, never driven in the rain car for me, my sister was.headed down to Kitty Hawk NC for vacation so I hitch'd a ride with them down to Fairfax where I picked up this... Got home last night, later this morning Buster and I will head back up to the lake!
View attachment 1618711
You would get better gas mileage if you traded that to me for a Ford Focus! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

When I bought the new to me BMW z4, I put one of my NY license plates(off my truck) on it and drove it home. I had just cut the hair on my head(drill instructor short) and didn't take any clothing with me other than a tshirt...and I had to drive back with the top down of course, I got some sunburn on the neck, ears and arms....now I have some sunscreen in the car! LOL
I noticed yesterday before getting in shower i have developed a tank top tan line and i ain’t been out outside in a tank top in a bit! :shrug::rofl:

Good morning @InkAddict$ ❤️
Good morning AFN
You ever just sit down and drink your coffee in the morning check your emails and see what they say … yeah well DONT ever do it again FML , I just got our electric bill I feel like a got F! with no lube bright and early this morning. Please see attached screenshot of our bill . What the hell is going on here I don’t understand why it’s so high it’s almost triple here! Well I hope everyone has a good day - I’m going to smoke myself stupid today ! View attachment 1618772
Y’all need a place with central ac! Window units plus the stuff in tents will suck down some juice! Tell hubby to unplug them side lights that aren’t doing much cuz less juice being used means a smaller bill next time! ;)

I noticed yesterday before getting in shower i have developed a tank top tan line and i ain’t been out outside in a tank top in a bit! :shrug::rofl:
When I was traveling doing the tower thing we’d have a lot of windshield time traveling and you could tell cause one arm would be a lot darker then the other:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm doing this...lol
Screenshot_20230727_121926_Facebook.jpg

I’m going to the damn corner right next to there building an hold a sign- spare change for lube since Ameren is screwing me .View attachment 1618773
At least u aren’t here! We aren’t on the national grid so we don’t have a choice of providers! Majority of areas u have 1 provider to choose from and u can choose fixed rate plan (mire expensive but stays same rate) or variable rate can drop but also in times of emergencies how u wind up with a $300 bill going to $2000! People found that out the hard way couple years back when the grid crashed cuz it was ungodly expensive once it started coming back on!

I bet if we had HID our bill would be almost or at 1000 a month . I feel I’m getting screwed by my bills too more than my husband. Well now Im going to be a penny pincher like my hubby - lights are a luxury item in this house and off peak time is the only time I’ll run laundry, I’ve got to figure this out I won’t pay a 500 month bill every month otherwise the hubby will be on feet finder selling pics- don’t worry AFN will get a discount code lol 😂 ( sorry honey I just needed a laugh right now )
Get yourself a STORM headlight.... you won't even need the lights on... and rchargeable batteries for it... It's how I did EVERYTHING back at the farm when they shut my power off for years.

At peast u aren’t here! We aren’t on the national grid so we don’t have a choice of providers! Majority of areas u have 1 provider to choose from and u can choose fixed rate plan (mire expensive but stays same rate) or variable rate can drop but also in times of emergencies how u wind up with a $300 bill going to $2000! People found that out the hard way couple years back when the grid crashed cuz it was ungodly expensive once it started coming back on!
Yeah... was National Grid that pulled that crap on me too... one month my electric bill went from $200 every 2 months to $700 in one... and by the time i had the money they shut me off... so I said FUCK YOU... I din't need your power.. 😹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back