Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they are the outlier! 99% of companies aren’t wasting time or money to use vegan inputs if they are processing it like it’s synthetic!
You don't have to use vegan inputs... Just can't have any animal inputs to be considered vegan. Vegan also doesn't require certifications or inspections like organic labeling does. It's all confusing but vegan only means no animal parts, means nothing about what else is actually in there

You don't have to use vegan inputs... Just can't have any animal inputs to be considered vegan. Vegan also doesn't require certifications or inspections like organic labeling does. It's all confusing but vegan only means no animal parts, means nothing about what else is actually in there
Its the same in food, plenty/most vegan products at grocery stores (impossible meat for example) are not organic and highly processed.

yeah don’t disagree with you there but it’s definitely not organic.. I have a hard time understanding synthetic nutes I think of it as organic nutes and salt nutes and that’s it synthetic break down to the same elements as organics..
@Mañ'O'Green can def explain it! Pretty sure as i thought about it (while golfing on my phone) believe its all in the method of how they process it into its final product but def beyond me and i am too stoned to be google searching atm! ;) :rofl::pass:

@Mañ'O'Green can def explain it! Pretty sure as i thought about it (while golfing on my phone) believe its all in the method of how they process it into its final product but def beyond me and i am too stoned to be google searching atm! ;) :rofl::pass:

@Fermented_Fruitz .... :bighug: ... Don't Scroll and Stone .....you can end up in some Weird Places......and you only get 1 pair of Retinas.........:pighug:

Its the same in food, plenty/most vegan products at grocery stores (impossible meat for example) are not organic and highly processed.
Lmao i am a texan we don’t eat fake cow here! :nono::crying:
1690392196426.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back