Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I have to share because this made my day ❤️ and couldn’t have came at a better time with my anxiety going off the charts but @InkAddict$ and I felt our first little flutter of movement with BabyInkAddict .

I've been using the bloomsap. Think it's everything minus fulvic or something like that. Definitely has the brix in it. I add it to the rez at start of flower to the end. 2nd run with it now with no problems
Do u use air stones in rez?

Pretty sure we’ve had this discussion in here and MC is vegan but not organic.. I would like to say your wrong but I am not for sure but I am almost certain MC is NOT organic but is vegan if that makes sense :doh: :baked:
Think they are the outlier! 99% of companies aren’t wasting time or money to use vegan inputs if they are processing it like it’s synthetic!

Think they are the outlier! 99% of companies aren’t wasting time or money to use vegan inputs if they are processing it like it’s synthetic!

yeah don’t disagree with you there but it’s definitely not organic.. I have a hard time understanding synthetic nutes I think of it as organic nutes and salt nutes and that’s it synthetic break down to the same elements as organics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back