Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure vegan is organic! Not all organic is vegan but quite sure all vegan is organic! :thumbsup:

So green life biotics is like 99% organic! I think its <1% salts in it and can go into a rez! I dont think the brix should go into rez cuz think thats what made mine funky but not sure u need that for tomatoes!
I smoke way too much weed to remember tho! :shrug::crying:

Megacrop was the dirtiest thing I've used so far in my rez. And I tried every way possible to get it to mix better. Seems like its only me though since nobody else has had that issue :shrug:
Did u use warm water to dissolve it?

Pretty sure vegan is organic! Not all organic is vegan but quite sure all vegan is organic! :thumbsup:

So green life biotics is like 99% organic! I think its <1% salts in it and can go into a rez! I dont think the brix should go into rez cuz think thats what made mine funky but not sure u need that for tomatoes!
I use the brix in my rez with no problems. It's in the bloomsap I use

Megacrop was the dirtiest thing I've used so far in my rez. And I tried every way possible to get it to mix better. Seems like its only me though since nobody else has had that issue :shrug:
2part? Or one? I know 2part is way cleaner then the onepart....it all white powder comes out clear... not like one part is brown when mixed....

Did u use warm water to dissolve it?
Yup. Even tried hot water in a jar. I've even run it through a blender. Always brown gunk. I asked them about it and the said it was the "organics" in it and not to worry. But the bottom of the rez and piping would get brown and slimy

I use the brix in my rez with no problems. It's in the bloomsap I use
I put one full dose of the glb flower regimen into rez and 4 days later it smelled like death and had some thick ass slime all over the walls of it! Caused me to pull my whole drip line cuz figured same shit was building up inside the lines and knew it would cause issues later down the line! I don’t have a pump on my rez tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back