Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe .. don’t get any ideas about that right now at least until I drink more coffee please smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I could imagine the look on your face and the thoughts rolling around in your head with ideas smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just enough where I could run 100 at once...I'd say a 12 x12 green house...would be perfect....really no where to put it with our backyard ideas...

@Mrs.InkAddict already got it maped out....
20230701_073339.jpg

Just enough where I could run 100 at once...I'd say a 12 x12 green house...would be perfect....really no where to put it with our backyard ideas...
Ok calm down please smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I want a backyard I want a garden I want my bbq area my fire pit and chairs if I busted my butt getting it to where it looks like today and you wanna scratch that whole idea I swear smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ my eyes already twitching babe FML …
904360BB-BA8B-4288-9124-390F4B7C1732.gif

Or a hot tub instead of pool with a gazebo....
Babe I won’t be able to use that hot tub till next year and there’s no way in hell I will feel comfortable going out there in a bathing suit pregnant smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ok calm down please smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I want a backyard I want a garden I want my bbq area my fire pit and chairs if I busted my butt getting it to where it looks like today and you wanna scratch that whole idea I swear smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ my eyes already twitching babe FML … View attachment 1609794
No just when we buy a house with a bigger yard..I'd like to have one and a backyard that no neighbors can see in...privacy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back