Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the deer are getting smarter, they hang in smaller groups then when I was a kid, and seems like there are more living in our valley, then in the surrounding moutains.
They are hanging in smaller family groups during the summer and fall, come winter they will herd back up, unless the local population has been knocked down. Around here the hunting restrictions has greatly helped herd numbers, allowing small young bucks to get older before they can be hunted, and allowing the taking of older does. Herd management!

They are hanging in smaller family groups during the summer and fall, come winter they will herd back up, unless the local population has been knocked down. Around here the hunting restrictions has greatly helped herd numbers, allowing small young bucks to get older before they can be hunted, and allowing the taking of older does. Herd management!
Years ago when our game Commision revamped the rules, we all complained they are going to wipe out the herd, but I have to admit, deer seem plentiful, and the buck are definitely bigger. Our deer seem to be living closer to residential area's were they cant be hunted.

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Stick a couple plants and things put in the greenhouse. Still work to do on her to finish her up, but I just couldn’t wait to get something on there.

The photoperiod looks pretty happy. Smoke not making for the best grow conditions outside, but we will hope for the best👍
IMG_8068.jpeg

Early morning haze, nope… that’s just what we’re dealing with here.🤣🤣

Take care y’all. Hope you have an amazing day 💯‼️✌️☮️

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Stick a couple plants and things put in the greenhouse. Still work to do on her to finish her up, but I just couldn’t wait to get something on there.

The photoperiod looks pretty happy. Smoke not making for the best grow conditions outside, but we will hope for the best👍
View attachment 1609788
Early morning haze, nope… that’s just what we’re dealing with here.🤣🤣

Take care y’all. Hope you have an amazing day 💯‼️✌️☮️
Watching your green house develop has been impressive. You did a really nice job.

Watching your green house develop has been impressive. You did a really nice job.
Thanks man. There’s a ton to be done still, but it’s at least “online” and functional.

Labor of love for sure. Looking forward to seeing what it can do‼️💯🪴🪴🪴🪴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back