Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @InkAddict$ and everyone else on AFN. Happy caturday ❤️ I need a cat just for this reason right here so I can post cute kitty pics babe 🙏 🐈‍⬛ 🐱 until then I’ll post random cats babe that I find cute 🥰
269B39F3-2211-4EC2-B0BD-2C9B081E1735.jpeg

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Stick a couple plants and things put in the greenhouse. Still work to do on her to finish her up, but I just couldn’t wait to get something on there.

The photoperiod looks pretty happy. Smoke not making for the best grow conditions outside, but we will hope for the best👍
View attachment 1609788
Early morning haze, nope… that’s just what we’re dealing with here.🤣🤣

Take care y’all. Hope you have an amazing day 💯‼️✌️☮️
What's the temps and humidity in that big ass grow space..I'm jealous..need one myself...you wouldn't have any room in there...it would be stuffed full...I'd say you could fit 100 one gal pots no problem..probably 200...

What's the temps and humidity in that big ass grow space..I'm jealous..need one myself...you wouldn't have any room in there...it would be stuffed full...I'd say you could fit 100 one gal pots no problem..probably 200...
Babe .. don’t get any ideas about that right now at least until I drink more coffee please smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I could imagine the look on your face and the thoughts rolling around in your head with ideas smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Babe .. don’t get any ideas about that right now at least until I drink more coffee please smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I could imagine the look on your face and the thoughts rolling around in your head with ideas smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
You know me...it's time to start building one....we could fit one in back...please

@Frankthetank .... :bighug: ....I'm sure it was @Mañ'O'Green who told me about Solar Power.......

It Wasn't an alternative for us...coz we are mains.........:pass: ....and it cost as much as the land and cabin cost us.........
Yeah, I’ve spoken to @trailanimal about solar, he’s given me some money saving tips….diy stuff. Also, wind generation is an option. I’m trying to be smart….plan things to use as little lecy as possible. I’ll be a sun grower like you :bighug: Good morning:pass:
Morning my friend, and everyone :d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back