Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me ☝️ who are you calling a baby you don’t know how to lightly spray or burn anything it’s strong AF and I can’t take my migraine medicine while 🤰, I’ll show you a cry baby later when I’m flickin and trimmin too much of YOUR plant

After you are no longer carrying, you should try microdosing shrooms. Fixed my wifes migraines. As soon as she saw auras she'd take a 0.3mg dose and it would go away.

After you are no longer carrying, you should try microdosing shrooms. Fixed my wifes migraines. As soon as she saw auras she'd take a 0.3mg dose and it would go away.
That would be something I would have to think about especially for mom life stuff with the baby and kids and work but I know @InkAddict$ would be down for me to try it .

That would be something I would have to think about especially for mom life stuff with the baby and kids and work but I know @InkAddict$ would be down for me to try it .

It doesn't make you hallucinate or anything at that dose. If anything the sky will be a little more blue and the grass a little more green and you'll just be an a wonderful mood and not have a headache.

It doesn't make you hallucinate or anything at that dose. If anything the sky will be a little more blue and the grass a little more green and you'll just be an a wonderful mood and not have a headache.
Now you have my hubby trying to find a life time supply lol you sealed the deal for him at wonderful mood lmao 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️

I got some coming soon ill hold onto some and she wont have a headache.. lol 😆 she won't even know who she is...lol of course not pregnant 🤣

I got some coming soon ill hold onto some and she wont have a headache.. lol 😆 she won't even know who she is...lol of course not pregnant 🤣
E2B087E5-4B73-4B28-9645-0E02BB1516EB.gif

Now you have my hubby trying to find a life time supply lol you sealed the deal for him at wonderful mood lmao 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh and I forget the name of the shrooms I just know the word penis was in it.... @Mrs.InkAddict is in for sure....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back