Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I forget the name if the shrooms I just know the word penis was in it.... @Mrs.InkAddict is in for sure....
On you think it’s joke time ok 👌 bet , this is what’s going to happen to your plants maybe you … ohhhh Daddys boot I’m coming for you and you daddy tonight!
9C4EDAC5-068B-495D-8BDD-57B328E02568.gif

After you are no longer carrying, you should try microdosing shrooms. Fixed my wifes migraines. As soon as she saw auras she'd take a 0.3mg dose and it would go away.
The guy who's growing them gave me some good websites. He said not to buy from our local hydroponic store...said he paid 600$ for some spoiled grows...I already 4git the names fuck I smoke to much..I'll see him again...something like myspores.com. and a few others he mentioned....

The guy who's growing them gave me some good websites. He said not to buy from our local hydroponic store...said he paid 600$ for some spoiled grows...I already 4git the names fuck I smoke to much..I'll see him again...something like myspores.com. and a few others he mentioned....

I ordered my spores from Shaman Mushrooms.

Don't try the whole Uncle Bens method, I tried, it was a disaster. The rice is too wet and causes rot.

Way easier to just simmer some popcorn, can it, and then steam steralize. you get almost 100% perfect results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back