Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever run coco and Megacrop? And reuse the coco? I did for the 1st time...I took it set it in the tub and ran 350ppm of megacrop through till I got a bunch of run off..trying to push out the previous feeds...they look good...I have a GSC , juicy Lucy, DDMP, and microverse fruit...View attachment 1617839
I used to reuse my coco. Kinda a pain in the ass but it works fine. I usually dump everything into a tub and separate the roots out. Then back into the bags. Flush in the bathtub with hot water until you're runoff is under 350 (hot water speeds it up). Then buffer overnight in 350ppm just calmag. 5.5-5.8ph. then soak overnight in the light megacrop solution

I used to reuse my coco. Kinda a pain in the ass but it works fine. I usually dump everything into a tub and separate the roots out. Then back into the bags. Flush in the bathtub with hot water until you're runoff is under 350 (hot water speeds it up). Then buffer overnight in 350ppm just calmag. 5.5-5.8ph. then soak overnight in the light megacrop solution
Well i did all that but wash it with hot water...I didn't soak in megacrop I ran 350ppm megacrop through the pots till a shit ton of run off...then I planted the seeds...they look ok so far just a couple dayz old...
16902339693701696160914249944800.jpg

I don't use cal-mag I use tap of 250ppm...after bubbled with vitc and hydroguard, yucca powder and megacrop......it's around 900ppmfor my bigger plants , 700ppm for my middle plants and 600ppm for the seedling...
20230724_161822.jpg
20230724_161804.jpg

Well i did all that but wash it with hot water...I didn't soak in megacrop I ran 350ppm megacrop through the pots till a shit ton of run off...then I planted the seeds...they look ok so far just a couple dayz old...View attachment 1617857
Just collect some runoff next time you water and check it. If it's something crazy high, like over 600, just feed more volume through the next time you feed and it'll keep flushing it out. Drip clean will help flush it out too if you've got any

Just collect some runoff next time you water and check it. If it's something crazy high, like over 600, just feed more volume through the next time you feed and it'll keep flushing it out. Drip clean will help flush it out too if you've got any
😊 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back