Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have not I think @Mara Cachafa does.. I am pretty sure you want to get as many of the roots out of the coco as possible and using a enzyme product will help break down what you cant get out :goodluck:

P.S. Hint not hydro guard :thumbsup:
I took as much roots out I could get...it's pretty clean....but a small amount in it...ty I'll look into that... don't want to make any mistakes....

No i have not I think @Mara Cachafa does.. I am pretty sure you want to get as many of the roots out of the coco as possible and using a enzyme product will help break down what you cant get out :goodluck:

P.S. Hint not hydro guard :thumbsup:
There is still some in it...it's hard to get out now ....they are so small...
169023255677596564175323885968.jpg

..I took it set it in the tub and ran 350ppm of megacrop through till I got a bunch of run off
Guess we’ll see how it goes but it probably would have been a good idea to rebuffer the coco by soaking it in a solution of MC or calmag something with a healthy dose of calcium and magnesium
I took as much roots out I could get...it's pretty clean....but a small amount in it...ty I'll look into that... don't want to make any mistakes....

I just saw this clump is why I said something I use advanced nutrients sensizeyme not sure how well it work only been using a short time based of recommendation of other grower here…

IMG_5674.jpeg

Guess we’ll see how it goes but it probably would have been a good idea to rebuffer the coco by soaking it in a solution of MC or calmag something with a healthy dose of calcium and magnesium

I just saw this clump is why I said something I use advanced nutrients sensizeyme not sure how well it work only been using a short time based of recommendation of other grower here…

View attachment 1617847
I know I pulled it out....I did run megacrop through it till a good amount of run off probably 3gal at once in the tub...

View attachment 1617847
I guess we will see if it works....

.I did run megacrop through it till a good amount of run off probably 3gal at once in the tub...

From what I've learned that's not how it works you need to learn how to buffer coco because of the cation exchange... I am by no means coco expert hopefully some of the others will correct me or back me up :shrug: @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mara Cachafa

From what I've learned that's not how it works you need to learn how to buffer coco because of the cation exchange... I am by no means coco expert hopefully some of the others will correct me or back me up :shrug: @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mara Cachafa
It's already pre buffered from the bag...I only reused it...and ran around 3gals to each pot of 350ppm megacrop....I figured I could run some of the old nutrients out...I also washed it 1st....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back