Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @420Forever .... :bighug: ...cookies and milk before you go to bed....?

cookies.jpg

It's that time stonerz I whooped been a long day no plans for tomorrow just a super chill Sunday:cooldance::woohoo1: Night everyone:lildab::pop::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

#SleepTight @Lil Dab :bighug: ....don't Forget to take the Kinky Gloves off Before bedtime...............:yeah:......

Don't wanna Alarm the missus.........:crying:

Great Haul.........:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Raffle winnings from the 4/20 raffles! This is @derek420colorado Dream Beans Pappy's Secret Stash. 65 days to chop. Smells like blueberry bubblegum or blueberry cotton candy. Dreambeans.net :pass:
View attachment 1617337View attachment 1617338View attachment 1617339View attachment 1617340

Really Nice @JP1 ........... :bravo: ...I Love it...... I Heard @derek420colorado had his own crosses out....Good to See one done.

Really Impressed with the harvest date and yield......how Tall was the plant...off the top of your head........?

When Autos first come out they were 12 inches tall and Finished in 8 weeks..... But.....at the time the yields were Crap......

A Lot because we didn't Know How to grow them Well.........

So the Trend was to builder them Bigger with higher yields.......which is a Normal progression...........But.....I have always argued that there was a Place in the market for the Small Fast Auto ...with the grow skills we have now.

Looks like @derek420colorado might have cracked it.........:headbang:....

Pinky you like Prof? your about the only other one I can think of besides @Slim Piggens :lildab:

Yes! Thank you for thinking of me, I hope you’re doing well.

Yeah man, I can‘t believe we were only arrested once on this insane journey hanging out and working with Prof, St. Paul Slim, Yela Wolf, Brother Ali, Toki Wright, Rhymesayers, The Stophouse Crew were all so much damn fun to work with… So many blunts… I miss those Octa-blunts, 8 strains!! :woohoo1:

This music video was so much fun to shoot/produce, one of many, such an incredible experience… They kept us higher than Budda during each video too. I so wish I had payed attention to the strains, names, etc. I have so many questions now! Hahaha.. :pighug:

Been busy getting my Father through intestinal sepsis and My older Brother had a heart attack last week… Very thankfully, everyone is on the mend and rebounding very well.

On the cannabis front, I planted 6 mogirlgrows autos and transplanted them to the new 90’ish gallon bed but then we went through 3 power outages due to violent summer thunderstorms which stunted my girls and really wreaked havoc on my BeLeaf Swamp Ting photoperiod plants- massive internodal spacing - minimal branching out- just doing lots of work to correct it through training and topping for clones.

Putting my Vegetable garden in the back of my Dad’s old pick up has served us well this summer with the multiple 100+ degree weather and storms.

@Mossy hope that you are staying cool, I can’t believe the heat that you are dealing with Spain from what I’ve been reading in the new. Please be safe… :toke:

ps: I included pictures of the one bed with the stunted autos… Those power failures along with 90 degree tent temps while in darkness really caused some real problems, I’ve never had plants this small. If these were in Earthboxes, they would be 2x4x the size! But I’m changing up methods, just tossed these into the bed shortly after mixing up the take n’ bake kit plus 3 cubic feet of amended with Green Grow Earthshine+ Veg + Coast of Maine potting soil and rice hulls. But I’ll get it all dialed in soon.

Crashing out, wishing everyone well!

IMG_0980.jpeg
IMG_0981.jpeg
IMG_1006.jpeg
IMG_0983.jpeg
IMG_1007.jpeg
IMG_1058.jpeg
IMG_1057.jpeg

Last edited:
Been busy getting my Father through intestinal sepsis and My older Brother had a heart attack last week… Very thankfully, everyone is on the mend and rebounding very well.

I Hear you........ :pass: ...waiting to hear if my mother will get out of nursing care....or lose her home to pay for more....and me sister with the COPD has been told she is too frail for either of the two surgical options.....so she's been signed off for palliative care and she is tripping panic attacks.....so I'm probably due to fly to the UK on short notice soon......

just doing lots of work to correct it through training and topping for clones.

Luckily you Know how to Roll with it..............:headbang:...

Putting my Vegetable garden in the back of my Dad’s old pick up has served us well this summer with the multiple 100+ degree weather and storms.

Brilliant......:pass:...

hope that you are staying cool, I can’t believe the heat that you are dealing with Spain from what I’ve been reading in the new. Please be safe… :toke:

Cheers @Slim Piggens ......:pass:....Got me ears on local radio...and me eyes on the sky for the water plane.....coz wildfires are starting up.

None local yet.....:karmacloud:.....but reports coming in around Europe.....

Last edited:

Sitting in the morning.......................bleurgh.......:pass:....

IMG_7010.JPG

I Feel deprived with the big girls going.............:biggrin:................but.....I've got back up.............

IMG_7005.JPG

IMG_7008.JPG
IMG_7009.JPG

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back