Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Coffee a Pax plus loaded with some super tasty, well cured Mango Smile. Super fruity, tangy gas filled goodness 😋. Really very Sativa dominant. Which is good, as I need to cut grass today 🤣😂

Sending you ALL positive vibes, peace ☮️, and love 💕‼️

I like to use both in my Indian food, I worked in an Indian restaurant and thats how the aunties did it. I only use coconut with my Thai tho:smokeit:
Your dog creeps me out..lol
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Coffee a Pax plus loaded with some super tasty, well cured Mango Smile. Super fruity, tangy gas filled goodness 😋. Really very Sativa dominant. Which is good, as I need to cut grass today 🤣😂

Sending you ALL positive vibes, peace ☮️, and love 💕‼️
Good morning I got Za Mango 🥭 😋 mines the opposite...Rotten Mango 🥭 smell....sativa dominate....great high though...real good head high....not speedy...I let go till amber...

Morning kittens....a long day at the plant sale yesterday but did a good amount of business. Sold 28 plants and made $140.00. Was hot as all get out but we got our normal shade tree spot in the corner. Only hitch was this lady wanting to argue with me that I should use Zelle cause she wanted to buy a $7 desert rose and didn't have cash and didn't want to listen that this is a cash only side business for me ( not to mention that I had seen her pay cash to the food cart for her soda before wandering over our way and she had a bit in hand ). Got next 2 weekends to myself before the next one so gotta go thru what I have left, whats not selling etc.
Nice lil surprise when I got home and started looking over my plants I found seed pods on my DS. and now of course wife is bugging me to pollenate hers up so she can have some seed pods. Yah, more work for me.
IMG20230722173426.jpg

Morning kittens....a long day at the plant sale yesterday but did a good amount of business. Sold 28 plants and made $140.00. Was hot as all get out but we got our normal shade tree spot in the corner. Only hitch was this lady wanting to argue with me that I should use Zelle cause she wanted to buy a $7 desert rose and didn't have cash and didn't want to listen that this is a cash only side business for me ( not to mention that I had seen her pay cash to the food cart for her soda before wandering over our way and she had a bit in hand ). Got next 2 weekends to myself before the next one so gotta go thru what I have left, whats not selling etc.
Nice lil surprise when I got home and started looking over my plants I found seed pods on my DS. and now of course wife is bugging me to pollenate hers up so she can have some seed pods. Yah, more work for me.
View attachment 1617421
Good morning buddy, you been bustin ass good job on the plant sales:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back