Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got her all trimmed and brown bagged up for drying there seems to be more bud there then I thought and most all of it is really dense nuggets.. She's got a nice dank sweet weedy smell to her.. So far think this might be my most favorite Autoseed.com strain:headbang::clapper::toke::drool:

IMG_5650.JPG

IMG_5651.JPG

IMG_5652.JPG

Guessing that's about a 3oz plant ish. I can totally get down with 3oz per plant every 65 days. 65 day plants would be like 5 runs a year in the same tent where I normally can get like 3 run a year in
Get it right….3oz minus my branch! ;) :pighug:

Guessing that's about a 3oz plant ish. I can totally get down with 3oz per plant every 65 days. 65 day plants would be like 5 runs a year in the same tent where I normally can get like 3 run a year in

That's about what I do typically... Some go 100 but any more most are ready enough for me under 100 days... I could probably let some go longer but I have a hard time leaving one plant going in a 4x4 alone..

So i shared wrong one! Same restaurant wrong city! This is the one by westlake and looks like fine dining!
517AFA1F-3D90-4643-90DE-68235BC81B55.png

To give u an idea the circle is how close that cities rich folks live! Thats a kick ass private neighborhood u gotta get thru security to even get into!
B3028BDE-1BF4-4CC1-8238-BFDE6C7B35A2.jpeg
7CBC4C42-FACB-4521-B284-48F60E8CB092.png

U can see the golf course! Damn rich folk and there golf courses! :shrug::rofl:

So i shared wrong one! Same restaurant wrong city! This is the one by westlake and looks like fine dining!
View attachment 1617345

To give u an idea the circle is how close that cities rich folks live! Thats a kick ass private neighborhood u gotta get thru security to even get into!
View attachment 1617346View attachment 1617347

U can see the golf course! Damn rich folk and there golf courses! :shrug::rofl:
No idea what the fuck trophy club appliance repair is doing in the middle of the 14th fairway? :shrug::crying:

Last edited:
My son had a guy come into his church service one Sunday and ask for gas money to drive home 3k miles. His story was he flew from Seattle to NY, took a bus 4 hours to nowhere USA just to buy a car, and now needs gas money to drive it home.
hmmm. The phrase "nice try" comes to mind... :crying: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back