Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to deliver groceries to a rich fuck earlier and this small ass town of Westlake is nothing but mansions and wondered how many famous people lived in this community! This is part of the list!
D506EBE9-BE59-4354-ABC8-1EF6D472D211.png

It been super humid here, so we gave our outdoor photos a deep defol today to open em up more. We saved a bunch of leaves to juice, but had more than we could deal with. So we figured we'd give em to the cows, like we do all our garden trimmings, needless to say they are pleased!

It been super humid here, so we gave our outdoor photos a deep defol today to open em up more. We saved a bunch of leaves to juice, but had more than we could deal with. So we figured we'd give em to the cows, like we do all our garden trimmings, needless to say they are pleased!
View attachment 1617318
Omg!!! I wanna love on them!!! We went to a picnic thing today and they had a petting zoo donkeys , goats etc I would have loved to see a baby cow 🐮 . Super cute 🥰

Had to deliver groceries to a rich fuck earlier and this small ass town of Westlake is nothing but mansions and wondered how many famous people lived in this community! This is part of the list!
View attachment 1617319
I lived in Irvine for a year. I used to go to a bomb Mexican restaurant in Westlake, super fancy. It was called mexican fine dining, which always made me laugh! I saw a few of the people on that list while I was there.

Omg!!! I wanna love on them!!! We went to a picnic thing today and they had a petting zoo donkeys , goats etc I would have loved to see a baby cow 🐮 . Super cute 🥰
They are pretty sweet, especially when you have an arm full of canna leaves and branches💚 The calves are so cute, especially when they have milk all over their face😍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back