Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife used to complain when I went to bed with gas, and pulled the covers over her head. No longer an issue since I sleep in the hammock.
Not sure I understand your wife's strategy, seems to me that getting under the covers when you are, shall we say, active under there, might not be the best plan... :crying: :crying::pighug:

Grimey scammer or LEO? what should i tell him? Either way this is the kind of messages you get when you post pics of your plants on reddit. Another reason why we love AFO or AFN whatever the hell we are now..

Wow, people are really bold aren't they? How did they get your number to text you a request like that? Could play along and ask what they usually buy at the dispensary and that you could send them seeds of what they like. I'd be a bit rude and say if they can afford to buy cannabis off the shelf they've got enough money to buy their own seeds. hmph!

Wow, people are really bold aren't they? How did they get your number to text you a request like that? Could play along and ask what they usually buy at the dispensary and that you could send them seeds of what they like. I'd be a bit rude and say if they can afford to buy cannabis off the shelf they've got enough money to buy their own seeds. hmph!

I was thinking about this and if was smart he should just be asking for weed that's already grown and dried:doh: He'd probably get further ahead with a lot less work :crying::crying::crying: Asking for a light just seems absurd either that or I am going about this all wrong :nono:

either that or I am going about this all wrong :nono:

your-doing-it-wrong.jpg
jus sayin....:mrgreen: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back