Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230722_144659.jpg

Compared to all the bomb ass pizza places we got here, lil Caesars is trash. But still good if that makes sense.. just last on the list. Any "chain" pizza place for that matter. That sucks tho. Do you guys have Thai food out there?
I like this there’s a strip of restaurants down the street we haven’t been to yet I think ones in there. We don’t have a lot of pizza places I think near us it’s kinda weird not to see them . We have tons of burger joints here though.

Just got some Vit C powder and the smallest spoons I ever seen, messing with trying to ph my water in the future this way, it sure dont take but a dusting of Vit c to drop the ph in a gallon of water.

Girl Scout Cookies Day 68 It's time she hasn't done anything this week she got a few more ambers so I am going to chop her:tang: Buds aren't huge but very dense.. They have a very nice look to them and should be a easy trim job:cooldance::woohoo1: Not a ton of smell from her but it's sweet and fruity with heavy layer of frost

IMG_5632.JPG

IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

IMG_5637.JPG

IMG_5639.JPG

IMG_5640.JPG

IMG_5643.JPG

TIHY9092.JPG

BZUT5073.JPG

PEHS0611.JPG

AWUH2211.JPG

PNPY9989.JPG

BNMH5873.JPG

CHAA0590.JPG

OAMI9659.JPG

Yeppers bless them for sure. I'm okay Auntie, just spending less time on the computer. I'm in the OD competition and have a Seedstockers going as well. Been walking most every day, working in the garden and yard, and wondering if it'z ever gonna rain again 😜

An old brother from way back sent me a picture yesterday of a flyer from 54 years ago. I was there building speaker scaffolding towers, and watched folks come in the gate on Friday from the top of one of the towers. You know, back when we were young :smokeit:

This getting old business isn't for the faint of heart :funny:

View attachment 1617283
How were the Flying Burrito Brothers?? :rofl:

Grimey scammer or LEO? what should i tell him? Either way this is the kind of messages you get when you post pics of your plants on reddit. Another reason why we love AFO or AFN whatever the hell we are now..
Screenshot_20230722_152006_Reddit.png

Grimey scammer or LEO? what should i tell him? Either way this is the kind of messages you get when you post pics of your plants on reddit. Another reason why we love AFO or AFN whatever the hell we are now..
View attachment 1617302
It's the green hearts for me that screams LEO... :crying:

....and I mean cmon, don't we all have a dopamine disorder....
:rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1617302
That is some wild shit right there. I'd be telling him to do what I do when I cant afford something, I go without.

View attachment 1617302

It's the green hearts for me that screams LEO... :crying:

....and I mean cmon, don't we all have a dopamine disorder....
:rofl::rofl:

:face::face:What's LEO? but really sounds like BS that's a broad spectrum from anything from a light to a seed.. Can he even afford the water or dirt if that's true :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll admit i started another reddit account recently but haven't posted anything just lurk and call out the bad info.. I can only be there for a short period before I start twitching and leave :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back