Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
f2192592d0d6cc9157fd32ffd1e093d0.jpg

Aw...Bless them............... :pighug: ...you doing okay @Kyote...?....you have been quiet..........

Yeppers bless them for sure. I'm okay Auntie, just spending less time on the computer. I'm in the OD competition and have a Seedstockers going as well. Been walking most every day, working in the garden and yard, and wondering if it'z ever gonna rain again 😜

An old brother from way back sent me a picture yesterday of a flyer from 54 years ago. I was there building speaker scaffolding towers, and watched folks come in the gate on Friday from the top of one of the towers. You know, back when we were young :smokeit:

This getting old business isn't for the faint of heart :funny:

Gold Creek.jpg

You guys don't got little Ceasars even? It's shitty pizza but it hits if you really want pizza.
.. bet you they got pineapple over there... :crying:
😮 you didn’t say that about little Caesar’s I love the pizza and bread sticks it’s not close what I want is papa murphys but it’s like 45 mins without traffic. And I am not a pineapple on pizza kinda girl I’m pregnant not a fool lol 😂 I just gaged thinking about that on a pizza smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
438BF708-EB13-426B-8ACD-C8CEC9394B6D.gif

I go for a number of the Pataks pastes. Madras and Tikka Masala are the best for me, closely followed by the Hot and the Mild. They are all excellent flavour. I don't care for the Butter Chicken paste, I find it a bit too sweet, and the flavour isn't my fave. I have also run into a couple Thai pastes that are good, but can't recall the names.

If you like using the curry pastes, try adding some lime zest, especially if you like the Thai spectrum of flavours. I usually use whipping cream to thin out the paste, I just add the two together in the pan and bring to a simmer before mixing in to the rest of the stir fry. :pighug:

That sounds awesome man, I'll give that a shot.

😮 you didn’t say that about little Caesar’s I love the pizza and bread sticks it’s not close what I want is papa murphys but it’s like 45 mins without traffic. And I am not a pineapple on pizza kinda girl I’m pregnant not a fool lol 😂 I just gaged thinking about that on a pizza smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ View attachment 1617284
Compared to all the bomb ass pizza places we got here, lil Caesars is trash. But still good if that makes sense.. just last on the list. Any "chain" pizza place for that matter. That sucks tho. Do you guys have Thai food out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back