Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't like using CC for anything "hobby" related.

Same. Here's my trick for that..... and I've tried several "brands." Some work much easier than others.

Take out some cash from an ATM. Don't use the one in the store you are going to.

Go to Target. I've found the Target "Visa" gift cards work the best out of all the ones I've tried. Not the store card but the Visa Gift Cards. The Target variety seem to have the least hassle. They cost $6 in addition to the card value. Typically $50 and $100 are in stock. There are occasionally $200 but I've never seen more. Take exact change. It is much quicker and easier. $56 or $106 all cash, in and out.

Use the prepaid gift card to order online, and hopefully you are already using a VPN.

It is perfect? No. But it puts a decent layer of separation between you and the purchase.

Got a crappy balance left over? $13.77 or some odd amount? Go to a pub and order a pint, take some cash to cover the difference. Or if they get the donation link fixed on here dump it in there!

Good morning I hope everyone's having a good Hump 🐪 Day ! Here's my newest edition to the grow room on Day 26 Gorilla Glue by Fastbuds I had it in the Phototron to start out but I've decided to put it into the grow room so she'll have plenty of room to stretch out!...I have it in a .8 gallon pot and I'll be transplanting this weekend to a 2 gallon pot(currently using my 3 gallon pots for the Grape Crinkleberry grow)thanks for stopping by!
KIMG5818~3.JPG

Been in a funk man With this broken knee but things are slowly getting better. Really makes me appreciate all the help I have gotten so far and being able to walk. Ill be not taking much for granted after Im healed and can walk again. Im going to take myself a break from growing. To hard right now ride out what I got then I got to wait till after November to start back up. Due to the landlord and the fire marshal walk thru. Fair game for 2 years after that tho. when I do come back will be with vengeance

Last edited:
Ya where is @Rick Dirte' or @Grimmus which his name doesn't even pop up anymore.....i know @Shugrows had to get knee surgery...he could be on rest....
You are correct 2 weeks of laying on the couch in an opiate daze Back to work monday. Give myself a sense of purpose again.

So you just send a Western Union check, cross your fingers and it shows up? Makes me nervous
I'm at least as paranoid as any man who's no more paranoid than me. So I've been buying the 7-eleven money orders for 65 cents and mailing them. I order the seeds online from U.S. vendors, using a fake name and a real address, and choose payment method "cash/money order." I mail the money order by regular mail (or certified mail if the vendor requests it). They hold my order 'til they receive the $$, which only adds a couple of days to the shipping time. They e-mail me at a secure address to let me know they received the $$ and send a tracking #. I've bought from 5 different vendors that way and never a problem. My state is almost legal, but I'm still old-school paranoid. I'm so old that we used to do business by making collect calls between pay phones! I know some of y'all youngsters are like, "What's a pay phone?"

I'm at least as paranoid as any man who's no more paranoid than me. So I've been buying the 7-eleven money orders for 65 cents and mailing them. I order the seeds online from U.S. vendors, using a fake name and a real address, and choose payment method "cash/money order." I mail the money order by regular mail (or certified mail if the vendor requests it). They hold my order 'til they receive the $$, which only adds a couple of days to the shipping time. They e-mail me at a secure address to let me know they received the $$ and send a tracking #. I've bought from 5 different vendors that way and never a problem. My state is almost legal, but I'm still old-school paranoid. I'm so old that we used to do business by making collect calls between pay phones! I know some of y'all youngsters are like, "What's a pay phone?"
Almost legal like they passed it and waiting on the date to come or there getting close to pass. Its legal here aug 1st. I been ordering seeds from many vendors with my real name and address for the last 2 and a half years. Seeds are legal so I didnt worry about it. I have had weed sent to my place before. That was a fake name and let the owner of the package grab it off my deck incase there was someone watching that package. I was super paranoid with those packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back