Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost legal like they passed it and waiting on the date to come or there getting close to pass. Its legal here aug 1st. I been ordering seeds from many vendors with my real name and address for the last 2 and a half years. Seeds are legal so I didnt worry about it. I have had weed sent to my place before. That was a fake name and let the owner of the package grab it off my deck incase there was someone watching that package. I was super paranoid with those packages.
Almost legal because the NYS guv signed the MRTA law in March 2021 (Marijuana Regulation & Taxation Act), but non-medical home-grows won't be officially legal 'til next June (2024). I couldn't wait that long, so as soon as the guv''s ink was dry I ordered my first seeds and joined AFN looking to figger out how to grow.. Medical grows became legal here last October, but I don't intend to get a medical card because I don't wanna be on any more lists.

Buy him one FROM the demolition derby! Then u know he will be safe on the streets if he smashes into someone! ;)
Or buy him a Tesla and teach him to turn on the self drive mode! Be expensive as fuck if he crashes that tho!

Cellphone

African Black Magic photo

IMG_20230719_124919.jpg
IMG_20230719_125121.jpg

Opiate withdrawals are def something u don’t wanna go thru twice!

meh, what'z one more list :shrug: :rofl: ppp

:yeahthat: been there, done that....twice.........never again :nono: :nono: ppp
LOL, twice? Is that all? Try 4 times, but thefirst three didnt count, LOL it wasn't until the last time that I actually understood WTF was going on after the navy doc told me the flu I thought I had real bad was actually withdrawal....as a youngster I wasn't very sharp on the subject of drug/opiate withdrawal.... LOL, LOL, LOL

LOL, twice? Is that all? Try 4 times, but thefirst three didnt count, LOL it wasn't until the last time that I actually understood WTF was going on after the navy doc told me the flu I thought I had real bad was actually withdrawal....as a youngster I wasn't very sharp on the subject of drug/opiate withdrawal.... LOL, LOL, LOL
So i had them kinda withdrawls from hydrocodone before i moved onto oxy but them withdrawals u don’t mistake for a flu! More like knocking on deaths door and they last forever! I went cold turkey from taking like 20 hydrocodone a day and 36hrs later i was fine and back chilling with the homeys! Oxy tho i lost a script at one point and had to go 25 days til next appointment before refill and i was every bit in withdrawal still when i went back to my dr! Took me suboxone to get off em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back