Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get off to subs?
Also basically went cold turkey after my dr was raided by the dea! He was open from like 8pm til 8am or whenever he finished up and he got raided by 45 agents in full tactical gear at 3am with a full office of patients! Apparently he had 2 extra rooms at his office that he used for his mistresses and he would then write them scripts to go fill that he was taking! He lost his license that night so had to cut way back on what i had left and found a doc to do subs at the point i ran out!

Been in a funk man With this broken knee but things are slowly getting better. Really makes me appreciate all the help I have gotten so far and being able to walk. Ill be not taking much for granted after Im healed and can walk again. Im going to take myself a break from growing. To hard right now ride out what I got then I got to wait till after November to start back up. Due to the landlord and the fire marshal walk thru. Fair game for 2 years after that tho. when I do come back will be with vengeance
You ever get in a funk u just come talk to all these freaks. You'll be back at it in no time bubba:d5:

Also basically went cold turkey after my dr was raided by the dea! He was open from like 8pm til 8am or whenever he finished up and he got raided by 45 agents in full tactical gear at 3am with a full office of patients! Apparently he had 2 extra rooms at his office that he used for his mistresses and he would then write them scripts to go fill that he was taking! He lost his license that night so had to cut way back on what i had left and found a doc to do subs at the point i ran out!
I was on liquid methadone when I was taken off fentanyl and oxys and I thought it was hard with methadone...a lot of respect getting through it

Guess what.... @Mrs.InkAddict is back...it's a boy....there was twins but lost one that's why she was bleeding...but as now the other is healthy with a strong 💪 ❤️ beat.....she has to rest for a few weeks...I'll be taking over her plants...babe idc what you say...you can be on here and post but I'm doing the work.....love you...my 1st boy....going to be named Cash... going to grow up and grow monsters..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back