Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on liquid methadone when I was taken off fentanyl and oxys and I thought it was hard with methadone...a lot of respect getting through it
Only reason i got so hooked on oxy was from the courts! I got arrested with 2 pills on me and when i bonded out i was immediately taken across street to courthouse to be put on bond probation til case got resolved! Drug tested that day and failed and had to go right back in front of judge! Was told if i failed again i would have bond revoked but my probation officer told me if i saw a dr and got my own script they couldn’t do shit so did exactly that! Didn’t take long once i had a script before i was totally hooked! Plus my dr started me on 8 oxy 30’s a day and i was only like 33 at the time! :shrug::rofl:

Guess what.... @Mrs.InkAddict is back...it's a boy....there was twins but lost one that's why she was bleeding...but as now the other is healthy with a strong 💪 ❤️ beat.....she has to rest for a few weeks...I'll be taking over her plants...babe idc what you say...you can be on here and post but I'm doing the work.....love you...my 1st boy....going to be named Cash... going to grow up and grow monsters..lol
I’m sad and happy at the same time. I’m going to go crazy being on bedrest we might have to start watching movies or something idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m beyond excited for a boy though . I love you too if you are taking control of my plants you better be extra cautious with my mama boot .

Only reason i got so hooked on oxy was from the courts! I got arrested with 2 pills on me and when i bonded out i was immediately taken across street to courthouse to be put on bond probation til case got resolved! Drug tested that day and failed and had to go right back in front of judge! Was told if i failed again i would have bond revoked but my probation officer told me if i saw a dr and got my own script they couldn’t do shit so did exactly that! Didn’t take long once i had a script before i was totally hooked! Plus my dr started me on 8 oxy 30’s a day and i was only like 33 at the time! :shrug::rofl:
When they only had 5mg oxys in the early 2000s I was getting 1200 5mg oxys a month and 200mcg(2x100mcg) patches fentanyl patches every two days 🥴my tolerance was through the roof! Not something I was proud of but I've had 18 surgeries mostly on my knees &back

I’m sad and happy at the same time. I’m going to go crazy being on bedrest we might have to start watching movies or something idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m beyond excited for a boy though . I love you too if you are taking control of my plants you better be extra cautious with my mama boot .
Congrats on the upcoming kiddo to you both and Happy Growing and plant sitting as well!

okay @InkAddict$ are celebrating time to smoke PPP

CA0BF411-D412-45F8-A6B4-3DF4F34877BD.jpeg

When they only had 5mg oxys in the early 2000s I was getting 1200 5mg oxys a month and 200mcg(2x100mcg) patches fentanyl patches every two days 🥴my tolerance was through the roof! Not something I was proud of but I've had 18 surgeries mostly on my knees &back
They had my mom on oxy 30 X 12 a day, fentanyl patches at 100mg/ and she was getting fentanyl lollipops! Now they can only give to cancer patients but at one point they had her on the strongest ones of 1600mg each and she got 8 a day! Doctors for a time were obv allowed to go crazy!

Part of why i lost my doctor was after dea raid they started cracking down to where my mom who had been on them 30 years couldn’t even find a dr so i knew i wouldn’t be able to so found dr to do subs!

They had my mom on oxy 30 X 12 a day, fentanyl patches at 100mg/ and she was getting fentanyl lollipops! Now they can only give to cancer patients but at one point they had her on the strongest ones of 1600mg each and she got 8 a day! Doctors for a time were obv allowed to go crazy!

Part of why i lost my doctor was after dea raid they started cracking down to where my mom who had been on them 30 years couldn’t even find a dr so i knew i wouldn’t be able to so found dr to do subs!
Same or I'd be right back where I was... and I'm not going there....subs are a miracle drug to help with anyone needing opiate help....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back