Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab you jumping in the new Twenty20 g&s?
I don’t think so kind of want a break and be able to grow what ever I want.. Cause I just got some new Twenty20 gear.. It is really tempting just little burnt out on G&S right now figure I’ll let some of the new CC members have a chance I’m sure it’s fire

Morning...............just @Talonxracer .... :bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

Yup...we had Exactly the same problem with my Dad after he had a stroke and got a blind spot in his vision.........:nono:...and yeah....exactly as predicted he wrote it off crashing into a parked car.......sooooo Frustrating..........:wall:
Giving up the wheels for the rest of one's life is a biggie, and seems rarely to go well for anyone involved. Not something I am looking forward to, but I hope to get it done without accidents or unnecessary stress for others. When the time comes, I hope to still be able to navigate with an Ebike. Otherwise, it will be shoe leather and if it has not happened already, moving into town. As the saying goes, getting old ain't for sissies, but the alternative sucks. :pighug:

Wonder if I can get the people who make "low odor" mineral spirits on false advertising lmao. Hubby is cleaning up and the fumes from across the downstairs gave me an instant headache
Low odor my ass. Been there, and no such animal in my experience. Kinda like ultra lite travel trailer. Otherwise known as an oxymoron, with the emphasis on the moron part. :crying:

I’m going to need a lot of this :doh::headbang:

No kidding, more than I have at any rate. Given a choice, I'd rather build big, not miniature. :crying: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back