Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in a minature group I joined...
1000011128.jpg

Sweet! Don't think there's enough crosses in that Saints Crossing thought :haha: Finding a good pheno in that Big Bad Wolf would be awesome!
Yeah, probably a good amount of variety in the Saints Crossing.
The mother is an F1 clone-only he created in 2005 (the year I started smoking weed of his favorite strains at the time.
Got myself a propagation/clone tray for my Bday last week for just such occasion as finding a good Big Bad Wolf or and other pheno!

So you just send a Western Union check, cross your fingers and it shows up? Makes me nervous

No, postal money order. You will get a receipt with the money order number. Usually send to whoever I'm buy from a tracking number for the envelope and and the number for the money order. Tracking will let you know it got there. Like I said though, always through reputable seed sources! Night Owl/Seed Bazaar, CSI, Bodhi, Multiverse etc

Just don't like using CC for anything "hobby" related.

So you just send a Western Union check, cross your fingers and it shows up? Makes me nervous
Yeah basically but post office MO. they were good with email responses and I had my seeds in less than a week. Sent the Money order out in a priority mail envelope with tracking, took a couple days, and had tracking for my beans the day after they received it. Definitely not super convenient, but worth it for all the free stuff he hooks up. Definitely seems like he makes picks for the freebies based on your selections which is nice.

Where’s the hotdog 🌭??
Somehow i fucked up and instead of buying the meal for 4 package they somehow got me to buy a single ticket to the fancy ass buffet so i had some enchiladas and chili dogs before the game but no room left for the giant dog!

Hmmm. Haven't walked into a post office in probably 20 years. I don't think they even had postal money orders back then :crying: I've got them from grocery stores and 7-11s but way back

That's how you used to get Dead tickets pre tour from the Dead office. Those were the ones with cool printing and artwork. Done it since the mid eighties.Would always bank up before the tix went on sale and get extras for the important shows to trade, sell, or get people in that got shut out. Several of us would purchase like that. Those extras came in VERY handy sometimes for trades!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back