Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! All CSI seeds?

You'll notice quite a difference in smell between the Chem(91) and the Chem D. Both reek, but the D in Chem D means smells like a decomposing body!
Yep, all CSI. He really hooks up the freebies, bought two packs and got like 12 packs free. The Big Bad Wolf is intriguing, would be interesting to grow it next to the D.
Got a couple Bodhi 88g13 Hashplant crosses I'm wanting to run too, the Saints Crossing (Trainwreck x Blueberry x Bubba Kush x Sensi Star) x 88g13HP and Thin Mint GSC x 88g13HP.

Yep, all CSI. He really hooks up the freebies, bought two packs and got like 12 packs free. The Big Bad Wolf is intriguing, would be interesting to grow it next to the D.
Got a couple Bodhi 88g13 Hashplant crosses I'm wanting to run too, the Saints Crossing (Trainwreck x Blueberry x Bubba Kush x Sensi Star) x 88g13HP and Thin Mint GSC x 88g13HP.
There's at least a dozen things I'd like from them. The cash or money order in the mail always stops me :shrug:

Well stonerz it was fun all good here and in the dabber household it could be better he sounded pretty rough but he does have high spirits:karmacloud::goodluck: It's time for me to get to bed :lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Sweet! Don't think there's enough crosses in that Saints Crossing thought :haha: Finding a good pheno in that Big Bad Wolf would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back