Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wednes.gif

I Think it might be a sit under the aircon and smoke all day..............:biggrin:...the heat is supposed to peak today.......then we drop 10C's.......

Got a Red weather Warning active....Danger of dehydration..........:hurry:.....no shit sherlock...........:crying:....

if you move within 6 inches of the aircon you lose half your body weight in sweat.......:pass: .....euuurrkkk........:crying:

View attachment 1616014

I Think it might be a sit under the aircon and smoke all day..............:biggrin:...the heat is supposed to peak today.......then we drop 10C's.......

Got a Red weather Warning active....Danger of dehydration..........:hurry:.....no shit sherlock...........:crying:....

if you move within 6 inches of the aircon you lose half your body weight in sweat.......:pass: .....euuurrkkk........:crying:

Morning mossy! I've already turned into a lobster for the most part. :coco::crying:

Morning mossy! I've already turned into a lobster for the most part. :coco::crying:

Morning @Hotfire ...:bighug:.. #SharingOne .....:pass:

:biggrin: I don't get tanned sitting under the aircon..........:crying:......

Hubby has just let the dogs escape......and the Prnicess is a Runner.....pfftt.......:nono:..... Gus is daft enough to follow her..but too fat to keep up...'specially in these temps...

Gawd.......an I Thought it was going to be a Chilled day...........:pass:

Sittin in the morning .............. Sun...........................:biggrin:....

With a chair full of good intentions..........

IMG_6947.JPG

Ready to strip down the large fans............until the dogs got out..........:doh:....

After an hours Hunt and two dog washes on the patio I'm wreathed in sweat.....sitting under the fan...........:shrug: ....

Pah.......might as well get #Stoned ......:crying:

IMG_6950.JPG

Work Rate....15 minutes on the patio.................30 minutes indoors under the fan..............:hurry:........

No Sign of bud caterpillars.........:pass:.....which is the big worry now.......so I'm considering whether to take them down..........or not......................

I'm Thinking if I have the large fans off....first signs of damage I can take them down Fast...........:pass:...mmmmmm.....

@dankstyle J ....are you misspending your night sitting on the games console........?..............:gamer:....

Gotta a question on the Theory feed Terps to get Terps...........have you ever made fert tea with your cannabis Trim....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back