Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What special wrench? :rofl:

I’m at the point of going to buy a small angle grinder or a high quality dremmel and some bits to cut steel and just chopping the fucker off! I am highly agitated! Feel like this faucet musta been put on before sink was dropped in or i meed something to break it free from the rust! :cuss:
Their called basin wrenches. U can borrow mine, I use it about once every 30 years.
OIP.jpg

I felt like i was gonna strip it using just channel locks! Its also possible i was stoned and trying to turn it the wrong way as i sat and thought about it! Actually pretty sure i was! May also need to go get something to spray on that nut cuz quite rusty around it!

*add on*
Forgot to hit post reply so i am back! I can’t get anything on there without feeling like it was not getting a good grip and was stripping! My channel locks are adjustable and they don’t wanna stay where u set it just slips back closed and even couple times i got em to stay open i have no room to grab ahold and then turn cuz i either hit the wall, the copper pipe coming off old faucet hot and cold water lines attach to, or i am hitting the sink bowl itself! Def wish i was smarter then the faucet installer at this particular moment! :shrug::rofl:
PB blaster works better for penetrating then wd-40 if you can find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back