Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvilGeneralIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

@Badfinger

Mine had heated and cooled cup holders, but I heard they did away with those due to it messing up electronics underneath them. But they really worked great on my car.
Nope still around I want to trade it in for a new own but @InkAddict$ said no 😭

There's a special wrench but soaked in WD-40 on the stems threads and monkeyin it off with channels or whatever you got works :shrug:
I felt like i was gonna strip it using just channel locks! Its also possible i was stoned and trying to turn it the wrong way as i sat and thought about it! Actually pretty sure i was! May also need to go get something to spray on that nut cuz quite rusty around it!

*add on*
Forgot to hit post reply so i am back! I can’t get anything on there without feeling like it was not getting a good grip and was stripping! My channel locks are adjustable and they don’t wanna stay where u set it just slips back closed and even couple times i got em to stay open i have no room to grab ahold and then turn cuz i either hit the wall, the copper pipe coming off old faucet hot and cold water lines attach to, or i am hitting the sink bowl itself! Def wish i was smarter then the faucet installer at this particular moment! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back