Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto's Sundae Thumper Tester #2 is consistent in weight, and aroma. With elevated UVA levels, she is far more oily than her sister... I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Screenshot_2023-07-15-16-10-30-628.jpg

-
28.917(weight of bag)
=
227.443 Grams!
:worship:

Can I suggest Limbo dancing lessons............?......:eyebrows:

View attachment 1614594
I think i am actually going to turn off and disconnect the carrots on 1 of then front pots and just pull it out totally! Then i can easily water and topdress the back 2 without snapping more branches! Last time i wound up sending 2 branches pointing down into the dirt so had to yo-yo them back upright! Don’t wanna do that again! ;) :rofl::d5:

I think i am actually going to turn off and disconnect the carrots on 1 of then front pots and just pull it out totally! Then i can easily water and topdress the back 2 without snapping more branches! Last time i wound up sending 2 branches pointing down into the dirt so had to yo-yo them back upright! Don’t wanna do that again! ;) :rofl::d5:

Extra Reach.............:yeah:......for when your arms just aren't long enough to reach to the back.......you could top dress with that.............:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back