Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1689443584790.jpg

Getting comfortable with it pretty quickly and I love getting that little snap when I pinch the branch and watching them recover!

Yup..... :headbang: ....I had really tight headroom on the patio......it was Invaluable.....and .....no expensive Tools.......:biggrin:

1689446767281.png

Got 11 fingers on most fan leaves and even a few 13!

Nice....I Thought I could see 11 .... over the years I took the plants Down in leaf fingers...to the Ones and Threes...then worked them back up to 9-11 finger ones........I Prefer the high finger count.........:headbang:

@Hog_M@Gundy ...once you get used to super cropping you will Love it.. #HandTools ....

When I have photos on the patio...I do it without even Thinking about it.....

You will snap one or two....but ..part of it.....

I was Taught....lay it down like the spokes on an umbrella..... :headbang: .........bit of Order to it....

How many leaf fingers you got on that photo...........11...?
You will see 2 examples later today….once i gather motivation to squeeze into the back of the tent! :thumbsup:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Front 2 are almost a month older and all were topdressed at same time so back still good but front 2 got hungry pretty quickly! I do need to get to back of tent so gonna lift pots to check weight to see if i need to adjust water flow! At least now this stoner sets an alarm for an hour and i will watch til drip is done or if i see and water collecting in tray i can turn back a smidge to stop it and make sure it stops lil earlier next time! Had too many floods not to figure that 1 out eventually! :doh::crying:

Up close of older 2…..

Lil mobslivers or lil mobstar X livers bx :cooldance:
image.jpg

And blue microhound aka blue microverse X sour hound (yes i obv just mashed the names together to make up a newish one) :eyebrows::rofl:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Live Stoners.

Oh yeah a cool spot.............

IMG_20230709_232621818.jpg

View attachment 1614431

Peaked out at 63.7c......... :biggrin: ...and we are supposed to get hotter by Wednesday.............

This is when you Pray the aircon doesnt break....or the Lecky go off.............:smoker:...burnt offerings sent to the great ganja goddess......

I Probably triple the watering.....:watering:...coz I need to put enough water in to cool all of the soil down Fast......or risk Steaming my roots to death.........:pass:

View attachment 1614432
That is just too F'in hot!

111° /43.8 here today 114° /45.5 tomorrow eeewwww........

heat wave 2.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Live Stoners.

Oh yeah a cool spot.............

View attachment 1614562

That is just too F'in hot!

111° /43.8 here today 114° /45.5 tomorrow eeewwww........

View attachment 1614581
Haha speaking of cats i got one who knows whats up! She knows she ain’t allowed in my gredroom (grow/bedroom lol) so if I don’t shut my door she watches me from the doorway! :haha::kitty::rofl:
930E659E-1E93-40F0-B7AB-F86828F1E4D8.jpeg
221CC539-7689-464A-ACCB-72D886A7B2E9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back