Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1689443545096.jpg

hmmm :nono: we haven't really gotten anything from it thus far here in mizery, but the jet stream is def bringin the canadian wildfire smoke down thru our neck today :nono: kinda weird & hard to explain....i mean, it'z not like it'z really thick or anything, but all the same, the sunlight is veiled & u can tell there'z def sumthin in the air that shouldn't be....horizon vizibilty is down to mebbe 1-1.5 mi....also gettin to the eyez a bit & u can smell it....ugh :nono:

soooo, it only seemz fitting to play.... :headbang: ppp

hmmm :nono: we haven't really gotten anything from it thus far here in mizery, but the jet stream is def bringin the wildfire smoke thru our neck today :nono: kinda weird & hard to explain....i mean, it'z not like it'z really thick or anything, but all the same, the sunlight is veiled & u can tell there'z def sumthin in the air that shouldn't be....also gettin to the eyez a bit & u can smell it....ugh :nono: ppp
Its weird, when we had it, it felt like it was dusk all day long.

Yup..... :headbang: ....I had really tight headroom on the patio......it was Invaluable.....and .....no expensive Tools.......:biggrin:

View attachment 1614559

Nice....I Thought I could see 11 .... over the years I took the plants Down in leaf fingers...to the Ones and Threes...then worked them back up to 9-11 finger ones........I Prefer the high finger count.........:headbang:
Interesting! Did you notice higher finger count being related to specific traits like potency, terpenes, etc...?
Any particular reason you worked them down to lower finger counts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back