Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw sheeit Pinky loves the water park View attachment 1612704
Bunch of water parks around here. Indoor and outdoor. But the good shit is floating down the river on a tube smoking a joint and towing a cooler. As long as it's deep enough to not hit your ass on the rocks at the bottom :crying:

Mmmm.... Otima 20... that's the stuff.....

otima_background_15.jpg
IMG_20230709_215457.jpg

I like a nip of the good stuff once in a Blue Moon...:eyebrows:

:cheers:

Formerly Action Park? I'm under 2 hours away :headbang:
Lmao i saw a documentary about that place….nicknamed “Class Action Park” from all the lawsuits from injuries and or deaths on the gnarly ass rides! :yoinks::nono:

1688955407197.gif

That just looks like someone on drugs designed and then”constructed” that thing! Not gonna say built cuz it surely ain’t engineered with safety in mind! :rofl:

Lmao i saw a documentary about that place….nicknamed “Class Action Park” from all the lawsuits from injuries and or deaths on the gnarly ass rides! :yoinks::nono:

View attachment 1612710

That just looks like someone on drugs designed and then”constructed” that thing! Not gonna say built cuz it surely ain’t engineered with safety in mind! :rofl:
Went there a couple times as a kid. It was pretty hardcore. Burned like half the skin off my body on the alpine slide the last time I was there :nono:

Girl Scout Cookies She having some issues she's not liking the feed she getting not exactly sure what's going but she's getting through it :headbang::toke:

IMG_5277.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG
I'd keep my eye on that girl...That has the same appearance as HLVd....Which can be spread through seeds, and then on to the whole lot. At this point in time I highly recommend every grower get an isolation tent.

:thumbsup:

Hey everybody, hope you're feelin' good out there! I'm in a bit of a bind maybe somebody can help. I just got an autopot xl system with fabric pots 5gal. I got it because I will have to leave plants unattended. I'm using 5 gal rain science bags, and they are about 1" too wide to fit. I was going to try, and make my own containers using the aqua valve. Before I go, and do this I'm wondering if I could still use the xl trays? What if i fill the xl tray to the top with hydroton. Then sit my plants on top. Both plants have roots coming out the bottoms all over. Not very long, but almost the whole bottom has roots poking through. Would the hydroton wick up the water enough to give the plants what they need? It's R/O water using organic super soil. It would save me some work, and I would prefer to use the xl trays if possible. Any thoughts...

Stay lifted

:smokeout:

I'd keep my eye on that girl...That has the same appearance as HLVd....Which can be spread through seeds, and then on to the whole lot. At this point in time I highly recommend every grower get an isolation tent.

:thumbsup:
:yoinks:So by just separating her it would stop it even in the same basement? She had looked healthy most her life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back