Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most studies cannot confirm if it is airborne or not. Technically there is no reason in world why it can't hitch a ride on Pollen.

:d5:
Right. But for those of us growing auto fems exclusively from seed it's still pretty unlikely. I think everything I've seen about transmitting though seed has been theory so far :pass:

Appreciate it thanks jp That's what I was thinking till greengo just turned my world upside down:yoinks::oops1::wall:
If it’s spread through contact and thats only plant showing it then its def food related! By time it got that advanced on 1 rest in tent would be showing signs! Think advanced calcium deficiency also has crazy brown spots like that! I know i had a plant do that in the past and it obv wasn’t that or follow up plants woulda also got it cuz def didn’t scrub my tent afterwards!

Strawberry Milk & Qookies - Day 8
20230709_153629.jpg

:d5:
But still no link to an actual study of seeds. I think with autos in particular, since they're bred though generations that any issue like that would get tossed. I can totally see it with the photo breeders that will grow 1 male and pollinate multiple females constantly

But still no link to an actual study of seeds. I think with autos in particular, since they're bred though generations that any issue like that would get tossed. I can totally see it with the photo breeders that will grow 1 male and pollinate multiple females constantly
Viroid Infection can absolutely be transmitted through seeds. HLVd I suspect is not special in that it somehow cannot be. But I agree with your principle belief that sick plants are vetted for seed production. But keep in mind, infections in Cannabis can be asymptomatic.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back