Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter White Bx1 Day 58 She's coming along nicely nice open structure hard to get a smell off her but the buds have a heavy coating of trichz so much she has a hue to her :drool:

IMG_5269.JPG

IMG_5270.JPG

IMG_5271.JPG

IMG_5273.JPG

IMG_5274.JPG

Old School Mango Haze Day 58 They looking great getting a creamy mango fruity smell for them.. She's just filling out now staring to get fat

IMG_5264.JPG

IMG_5266.JPG

IMG_5267.JPG

IMG_5268.JPG

Topped girl pretty much the same plant just a tad shorter and slightly behind:headbang::toke:

IMG_5265.JPG

I still don't understand the drama. It was just 1 person saying they were gonna put 1 other person on mute :shrug: Wasn't any censorship involved :pass:

I'm gonna violate the vibe and just say, some people have some thin skin for hanging about the internet.

The way we had talked on some of the car forums I was on previously? Shoot......

That said...

@JP1 , @Lil Dab , and @PinkyNotTheBrain - Do I smell a late summer New Jersey field trip cooking? How close are you to Mountain Creek, JP? I can't do theme parks but I can still handle a water park.

I'm gonna violate the vibe and just say, some people have some thin skin for hanging about the internet.

The way we had talked on some of the car forums I was on previously? Shoot......

That said...

@JP1 , @Lil Dab , and @PinkyNotTheBrain - Do I smell a late summer New Jersey field trip cooking? How close are you to Mountain Creek, JP? I can't do theme parks but I can still handle a water park.
Formerly Action Park? I'm under 2 hours away :headbang:

Acapulco Gold and Girl Scout Cookies Day 53

Acapulco Gold is a beast i ended having to super crop two more top cause they were into the light but think she is finally done stretching :yoinks::headbang::cooldance:

IMG_5279.JPG

IMG_5280.JPG

IMG_5281.JPG

IMG_5282.JPG

IMG_5283.JPG

Girl Scout Cookies She having some issues she's not liking the feed she getting not exactly sure what's going but she's getting through it :headbang::toke:

IMG_5277.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG

That said...

Aw sheeit Pinky loves the water park
jerry-pool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back