Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is lame is i wanted a 1/4 each of 2 kinds amd he said his cousin only had the 1 kind left! Then he tells me today he got some of the pink runtz, apples and bananas, and some of the creme brulee! Like dude u said he had 1 kind wtf! Holding out on me!

1695695387815.gif

What is lame is i wanted a 1/4 each of 2 kinds amd he said his cousin only had the 1 kind left! Then he tells me today he got some of the pink runtz, apples and bananas, and some of the creme brulee! Like dude u said he had 1 kind wtf! Holding out on me!

View attachment 1634521

View attachment 1634521

View attachment 1634521
You could buy a press for like what 2.5oz of dabs costs you, and dab for pretty much free forever :shrug:

You could buy a press for like what 2.5oz of dabs costs you, and dab for pretty much free forever :shrug:
An ounce is $180! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

Now that its cooling off i will actually be able to run orders full time when its busy! During summer was just too hot to stay out all day in over 100 degree temps! :nono:

That was my theory it was tough and tight to do at the time but well worth it mine has easily paid for it self and I still buy fancy stuff occasionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back