Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is lame is i wanted a 1/4 each of 2 kinds amd he said his cousin only had the 1 kind left! Then he tells me today he got some of the pink runtz, apples and bananas, and some of the creme brulee! Like dude u said he had 1 kind wtf! Holding out on me!

View attachment 1634521
My question is, who's high ass idea was it to put it in parchment in the first place, let alone that much on such a small piece.. he shoulda just put it all in the jar that way you could freeze it and get it out.. what a rookie, he should hook you up fat next time and tell him to stop the amateur hour shit and quit acting like a meatball :coco:

An ounce is $180! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

Now that its cooling off i will actually be able to run orders full time when its busy! During summer was just too hot to stay out all day in over 100 degree temps! :nono:
180x2=360. Dabpress 4ton with coupon including shipping is 297...

Now that its cooling off i will actually be able to run orders full time when its busy! During summer was just too hot to stay out all day in over 100 degree temps! :nono:
Maybe if you're good santa will bring you one for Christmas :rofl:
1000011560.gif

I’m still new to this but if I’ve been offered 60$ a gram for my stuff then I shudder to think what people are actually smoking for 180$ an ounce 😧

I just had a thought if you don't have room for a enail where the hell you putting a heat press?:confused1:

That's not good enough for him he needs the one with sperate hand pump and a gauge :pighug::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im dabbing well beyond what that press can crank out already! I need me some 12ton action with large plates! :pighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back