Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm gonna turn into a tomato. Did a second round and they're goin nutz. Also a burrata fiend! Could live off the stracciatella inside. The atomic grape toms to the right are pretty cool lookin. Purple and silver while growing and the silver reds up when ripe

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 8.19.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 8.19.38 PM.png

I will get pics once it clmes back out the freezer but i am def gonna give bro in law shit! Dude put that shit on a piece of parchment…..folded that shit in half…..then put that on another piece of parchment folded in half over it so inner parchment is all kinds of messy so no telling how much i may lose! May need to get some coconut oil hot and whatever is left i can toss the parchment into the oil for a few to get the last bit that will without a doubt be smeared all over and not wanna come off! Even worse the inner piece of parchment was so small that i may have 1/4” edge on one side where i can hold it to try to use a butter knife or something to scrape it off in big globs once it solidifies more!

Wait til i show u pics u will see what a fucking straight up amateur move this was! :shrug::cuss::crying:

View attachment 1634504

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back