Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1634463 Oooh......you Lucky 'Mericans.........you've got Naked Attraction......

Put it on your bucket list.......you gotta watch one........ once........:biggrin:.....
On the internet its spelled nekkid!

My Meph seeds been on the road almost 2 weeks now, they been to Rochester twice, Syracuse twice. With some luck the driver will make a wrong turn and get them into the right state.

197387.png

Any of u good people, ever try speedrun seeds? Wonder if they get as big as they claim.

Only once I grew granite haze I wasn't impressed not sure if it was the strain or something I did but I haven't given them a second chance yet.. I believe one of my 3x3 with coco journals has it in it.. I think @JP1 has grown a few

Only once I grew granite haze I wasn't impressed not sure if it was the strain or something I did but I haven't given them a second chance yet.. I believe one of my 3x3 with coco journals has it in it.. I think @JP1 has grown a few
I was wondering, cause a claim of 6+ oz on one plant in 65 days sounds like a pipe dream to me.

I was wondering, cause a claim of 6+ oz on one plant in 65 days sounds like a pipe dream to me.

I mean anything is possible but most larger plants l've seen/had that big have gone longer 65 days maybe 65days of flower :haha::doh:

@Badfinger First part of this thread the threadmarks should help find that one it was mutant then :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back